Spyder Girls' Vixen Pants
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 25% discount on the lowest priced product.
As Spyder's top-selling girl's ski pant, the streetwear-inspired Vixen keeps girls warm thanks to its ample insulation and highly-rated waterproof/breathable construction. Available in eight colorways with cool print accents, it’s an easy match for any jacket. This athletic fit provides girls room for layering, plus, "Small to Tall" cuffs extend an additional 1 inch when stitch is released.
- Reflective details
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows hem to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released
- Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Hand pocket zippers
- Critical seams taped
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave 10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR with Ditz PRINT
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (60g)
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.