Spyder Girls Bitsy Duffy Puff Ski Jacket
The Duffy Puff Jacket is the transition piece for little bitsy girls to bigger ones thanks fun color blocking and big girl features like waterproof/breathable fabric, synthetic down insulation and removable hood and powder skirt.
• Small to Tall grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
• Reflective details
• Baffled construction
• Locker loop in center back neck
• Removable adjustable hood
• Critically seam taped
• Reverse coil hand pocket zippers
• Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
• Data card pocket
• Glove attachment on sleeve
• Elasticized cuffs
• Drawcord adjustable hem
• Synthetic Down Insulation
• Synthetic Down is a 100% Polyester insulation fill that is as lightweight as natural down, is highly breathable and extremely warm…even when wet.
• Polyester Stretch Plainweave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
• Laminate Description: Spyder's proprietary HydroWeb technology is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. Snow and rain are blocked from your body while a moisture transfer system moves perspiration away from you, ensuring you're dry and comfortable, no matter the weather conditions.
• DWR: Spyder's proprietary hydrophobic DWR finish repeals rain and snow while decreasing dry time, keeping you outside longer. It retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
Perfect Ski Jacket for my 7 year old. Warm, waterproof and stylish. And the shipping was so fast! Great customer service!