Spyder Boys' Mini Challenger Jacket
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 20% discount on the lowest priced product.
The Mini Challenger Jacket shows plenty of Spyder character, with its asymmetrical web design and oversized half-bug logo. A removable hood, thumb holes, and drawcord adjustable hem will keep mini skiers warm and dry. The Mini Challenger features "Small to Tall," which allows sleeves to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released.
- Reflective details
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows hem to extend an additional 2 inches when stitch is released
- Custom screen print graphic
- Removable hood
- Critical seams taped
- Vislon center front zipper
- Reverse coil hand and chest zippers
- Data card pocket
- Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plainweave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™2.0 Laminate and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
Love this jacket! Keeps my little guy warm and dry and he’s so easy to see on the hill! I love that it will grow with him, should get 2 maybe even 3 ski seasons with it :-)