2018/19 Spyder Girls' Lola Ski Jacket | 8-16 yrs
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 25% discount on the lowest priced product.
The bomber-style Spyder Lola girls ski jacket for 8 to 16 year olds is a perennial best-seller not only for its style statement, but also for its well-crafted details: a removable hood with inner gaiter, hand and chest pocket zippers, adjustable cuffs and interior sleeve with thumb holes, elasticized side panels at the waist, and the industry standard in waterproofing and insulation (10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR, and 140g 3M Thinsulate). Designed for slopes, skate park, or lodge deck, the Lola is ready to play.
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Elasticized side panels at waist
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)