2018/19 Spyder Boys' Tordrillo GORE-TEX Ski Jacket | 8-16 yrs | Canada
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 25% discount on the lowest priced product.
Engineered with tomorrow’s Tommy Moe in mind, the Tordrillo harks back to the halcyon days of the Olympic gold medalist, while powering ahead with a modern take on the Great Moe’s good-looking gear. The first alpine ski jacket on the market built with GORE-TEX, Spyder’s Tordrillo is guaranteed to keep a kid dry, while the high-tech inner chassis leaves nothing to chance with sweet Vislon zippers, fully taped seams, zippered hand and data card pockets, mesh goggle pocket, adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes, and a drawcord adjustable hem. This is the best-in-class jacket for weekend warriors and aspiring champions alike.
- Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Fully seam taped
- Vislon® center front and chest pocket zippers
- Zippered hand and data card pockets
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Internal pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)