2018/19 Spyder Bitsy Girls' Lola Ski Jacket | 3-7 yrs
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 25% discount on the lowest priced product.
If warmth and comfort are critical to falling in love with winter when you’re little, the Spyder Lola Kids Jacket for girls aged 3 to 7 years is the magic wand that makes it happen. Highest rated waterproofing and insulation (10k/10k HydroWEB and Spylon DWR fabric, 140g 3M Thinsulate), inner gaiter at the neck, a removable hood with detachable fur trim, powder skirt with snaps and elastic, and snug elasticized cuffs keep cold monsters at bay. Our “Small to Tall” grow feature lets a little one grow up to 1-1/2 inches with the jacket—she won’t want to give this one away too soon!
- "Small to Tall" grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inch when stitch is released
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter and detachable faux fur trim
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR