2018/19 Burton Boys' Uproar Jacket | 5-18 yrs
- If you buy 2 products from "Ski/Board Jackets" or "Ski/Board Pants" you will receive a 25% discount on the lowest priced product.
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this popular Burton boys snowboard jacket. Featuring a style you've probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric and potent yet low-profile Thermacore™ insulation throughout keeps this jacket warmer and drier than your standard issue flannel. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
• bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Process Red Miked Plaid and Beach Stripe Yarn Dye Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Yarn-Dye Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Process Red Miked Plaid and Beach Stripe Yarn Dye Colorways]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Denim Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Denim Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Thunder Plaid Colorway]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Throughout]
• Critically Taped Seams
• Room-To-Grow™ System
• Taffeta Lining
• Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
• Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
• Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
• Pass Pocket